How to be Successful with Esse...
Identify the data required, data sources, and population method
- What data set would be required – what is ‘must have’ and what is ‘nice to have' for the views
- Where will the data be sourced from?
- If it is already mastered in another system, look at building an integration with the APIs we have available
- If it is held in a spreadsheet or similar, does the scope of the launchpad cover it, or will it need extending?
- What is the quality of the data – does it need tidying up before it can be used, is it available across the organisation or for a subset?
- If data is missing can you add placeholders while you source it?
- For each priority, is the availability and quality of data sufficient to support the objective?
- Who will maintain the data on an ongoing basis and how?
- Reprioritise based on these factors
- Dependent on the size most value drops can be completed in 4-8 weeks
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?