Identify Stakeholders and Concerns
A few key requirements for success:
- Deliver value in small steps, don’t try to do too much in one go
- Only capture data that is needed and that you can maintain, don’t capture data just because you have it
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities going forward, this is not a one-off task but an ongoing exercise
To identify key objectives and value drops:
- Engage with your key stakeholders to identify their areas of concern – a good way to do this is to identify the questions they have that can’t be answered, or take a long time to answer, such as:
- What applications support a business capability/organisation?
- What are the application/technology standards I should follow?
- Where do we have risk?
- Can we reduce costs?
- And so on
- Create a list of Stakeholders and their needs
The Playbook can provide inspiration
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?